E-Commerce & Customer Happiness Manager in Warsaw
Wellfitting is a young lingerie brand from Poland, the maker of premium quality bras in 165 sizes. From bands 26, and up to O cup, our bras empower women across the globe to feel strong and confident, no matter their shape or size.
Are you fluent in both English and Polish, and are a little bit bra obsessed? Then join our team and let’s together make the world a better place for women.
As the Customer Happiness & E-Commerce Manager you will have a tremendous impact on the company’s operations as a go-to person for our new and existing customers. You will:
- Deliver exceptional support for the new and existing customers by email and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Shape and curate the community of customers, influencers, and bloggers
- Ensure great unboxing experience while fulfilling and packing orders
- Optimize internal processes by managing the inventory, processing returns & exchanges
You’re the Ideal Candidate if:
- You speak/write fluent English and Polish
- You love to help people solve their problems
- You are precise and have great attention to details
- You have a passion for bras and bra fitting
- You are fluent in Google Apps (gmail, drive, spreadsheets, docs)
- You are active on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter)
- You are not afraid of learning and using new tools
- You are able to work min. 20 hours/week (in our office in Warsaw and remotely)
What’s in it for you
- Earn experience in global e-commerce, community evangelism and customer care
- Get to know all the intricacies of fashion manufacturing & retail business
- Expand your role, responsibilities and skills as the company grows with your help
- This is a very small team, your work will have impact on anything Wellfitting does!
- Flexible schedule (also partially remote) and adequate salary
- Did we mention the Wellfitting bras? :)
Please note we’re accepting applications until September 15th, 2016, but we may fill the position sooner.
Did we mention you need to be a little bit crazy?:)